Design definitions by British Design Council

What are some of the other roles that complement our skills? Visual> design, Branding experts, Usability professionals….the stuff on the UPA> website I think is out of date, and also HCI does not belong to Computer> Science, ugh!!
I have found that one of the best classifications of interaction design and related areas such as information design, ergonomics and UCD etc can be found on the British Design Council web site at

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s